Koazie for Hospitals
Whether you’re a hospital administrator, physician, case manager, or discharge planner, Koazie is your intelligent referral network for post-acute care. Your patient benefits from reduced delays in discharge, while you avoid unnecessary overstay costs.
Koazie gives you access to all the information you need to make the most informed decision when evaluating post-acute care facilities in your area. From quality ratings to insurance accepted, you’ll know everything you need to know about each facility.
Koazie ensures your patient gets the care they need by providing:
- Real-time status of bed availability, amenities, services, and ratings
- Secure exchange of patient records
- Integrate with EHR – ECIN – PointClickCare
- Report on CAHPS quality discharge
- Comply with CMS patient choice guidelines
- Comply with new Medicare hospital discharge planning regulations
- Easily monitor the patient’s clinical condition after discharge
- Refer & transfer patients with CCD and Baseline Care Plan
- Properly advise patients on care transition
we serve you better
Helping Case Managers Find Quality Post-Acute Care Providers
Service Availability and Care Qualifications
We build strong partnerships with our post-acute care facilities. Our team understands that these facilities may specialize in different services for their patients, which is an important consideration for providers, physicians, and patients when selecting a post-acute care provider. Koazie allows you to:
- See if a provider offers necessary clinical or professional services such as physical, occupational, sppech therapy or audiology to match your patient with the right facility.
- See what daily activities and exercises are offered to patients at each facility to understand if the right programs are available for your patient.
Find The Best Location for Each Patient
We know that each patient might have different location requirements. At Koazie, we can help you find great post-acute care facilities in pretty much any area. While you will usually place patients close by to their admitting hospital, there might also be situations where the patient prefers to stay in a facility located elsewhere. This is especially common if they are being cared for by a family member.
Often times case managers and discharge planners are handed a printed list of post-acute care facilities that are close by, but with Koazie, you can find other facilities that will benefit the varying needs of your patients.